Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! We also uphold the strictest sterlization techniques with constant monitoring of our sterlization equipment. From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met at Ramsey Dental Group.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries including, but not limited to, teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office if you are in need of assistance.
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.